Renting or buying a house in greater Amsterdam
One of the most fundamental parts of moving to a new city is finding the perfect place to live. In Amsterdam and its surrounding area, it’s important to learn as much as you can before setting out to find a place to live.
Whether you are planning to rent or buy a house, you’ll find this workshop extremely helpful as the IN Amsterdam experts can help you with your house hunting.
What to expect at the housing seminar
During the housing seminar, IN Amsterdam partners will be present to share their advice and answer any questions you may have. This is also an ideal chance to connect with other recent arrivals. There will be complimentary drinks and snacks served throughout the evening. They will talk about the following:
- How to find a rental property in the Amsterdam area and what to be aware of.
- How to get a mortgage as an expat.
- How to buy a property in the Netherlands.
- Exploring the legal side of buying a house.
- 5.30pm: Doors open and warms snacks served
- 6pm: Official welcome
- 6.05pm: Presentations start
- 7pm: Questions and answers
- 7.30: Networking and drinks
Register for the housing seminar
The housing seminar is free of charge, but you do have to reserve your place. You can register on the housing seminar web page.