Customer Service Advisor | Benelux
Updated: 22 Sep 2023
• Fluency in French (C1) and English and Dutch (B2+)
• Customer orientated, able to build strong business relationships;
• Proven track record of engaging in customer service, skillfully managing inquiries via both written communication and telephone conversations.
• Consistently demonstrate a constructive and cooperative attitude;
Other important competencies for this role are:
• Good analytic skills and detail oriented;
• Owns the problem until it is fixed;
• Out of the box thinking, to improve service levels.
You will receive a direct contract at our client for 32-40 hours per week, depending on your preference.. The salary is based on experience and will be between the €2800,- and €3700,- gross a month. They offer 25 holiday days per month, plus 13 ATV days (so a total of 38 holiday days per year!), and a quarterly bonus (performance oriented).
Are you interested in interior design and sustainability? Then look no further, our client might be the employer you are looking for!
Our client is an international active company and is market leader when it comes to design, sustainability and innovation in their industry. They have people on the ground in six continents, with over 40 global showrooms, and manufacturing sites in Australia, China, the Netherlands, Thailand, Germany the UK and the U.S. Our client was one of the first companies to publicly commit to sustainability. Their commitment to eliminate their impact on the environment by 2020 was successful, and they were even invited to the Climate Conference in Glasgow as a keynote speaker. For their international customers, they have local teams who speak fluent in more than 40 languages. For the customer service team, they are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor for their Benelux market. They offer a hybrid work model with 2 days in the office per month, providing flexibility and work-life balance.
The Customer Service team creates loyalty with their internal and external customers by treating every interaction as an opportunity to meet needs and exceed expectations. In this function you will ensure that all sales orders are booked, delivered and invoiced to the right place and at the right time.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Contact with customers (French speakers) to monitor and verify orders as well as providing a high level of customer service;
- Enter and monitor all orders in conjunction with customers, planning, shipping, quality and finance teams;
- Manage and resolve all customer inquiries in a timely manner;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Ensure that all necessary services are provided in the specification process for optimum support to the Account Manager and align with the internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Act as action owner in any relevant complaint and ensure that these are processed as per our complaints system requirements;
- Responsible for the management of additional projects and responsibilities, participate to project (processes/system) as a SME;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 25 holidays + 13 ATV days per year
- Good pension plan
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Hybrid work model with 2 days in the office per month, providing flexibility and work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Chance to contribute to a customer-centric company and make a meaningful impact.