Customer Account Representative - Dutch & German - Rotterdam
Updated: 16 Jul 2020
As a Customer Account Representative Dutch & German, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of processes while identifying key adoption triggers and call to actions or plays. You will work collaboratively with the business unit as well as effectively communicating with the internal cross-functional line of business contacts.
- Identify opportunities, up-selling and cross-selling of related products
- Client renewal and retention results
- Prepare quotes and book orders to ensure accurate invoicing
- Reconcile orders against contract parameters ensuring license configurations and pricing
- Address revenue recognition, entitlements, and other compliance factors
- Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure
- Triage customer inquiries cross-functionally through to resolution being sure to champion the needs of the customer
- Collaborate with the sales, tech support, finance and product teams to contribute to continual customer satisfaction
- Build up our customers' awareness and understanding of applicable product/solution attributes, elements, upgrades, add-ons, etc.
- Understand and leverage proper competitive positioning
- Identify and transfer new business leads to account management teams
- Solid relevant customer experience in a high-tech industry
- Fluency in Dutch, German and English
- Previously have worked with SalesForce
- Highly motivated results-driven, with a customer-first mentality and eager to learn
- Ability to create & assess sales opportunities in existing customer & prospective customer organizations
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate all product offerings to customers and prospects
- Must be able to work on and complete multiple revenue & non-revenue projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, consultative, and influencing skills.
- Focused attention to detail
- Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Transaction closer
- Ability to re-engage with long lost customers and turn them into brand fans again
- Discovery and selling skills
Our international client in the software industry is looking for a Dutch and German speaking Customer Account Representative.