Account Manager Germany | German
Updated: 08 Sep 2021
As the Account Manager Germany you are ready to develop the housing market in German cities, and contribute to the growth of the company. You are in direct contact with landlords and provide an optimal experience for the advertisers. As part of the Sales and Supply team, you will plan and execute meetings with clients in your region via phone, email and in person. You will help new landlords get started on the housing platform of the company and work together with Business Developers to educate advertisers on the use of the platform so that they can work successfully. Building strong relationships in this role is therefore vital. In this role you will also work on generating new leads, qualifying accounts and help landlords optimize their current inventory.
In this position you work with Sales KPI's and revenue targets, and make a planning to eventually meet these targets. You will set up quarterly review processes, forecast activities and work on setting up a business planning.
Having an engaging and commercial mindset in this role would be very important. You can adapt your communication and business style easily to fit a situation or client and have a customer orientated mindset. Building strong relationships with client comes natural to you, and you enjoy identifying and managing commercial opportunities. As traveling will also be part of this role, you are open to travel within your client region to up to 20% of the time. You enjoy working in a fast-phased environment and are always in for a challenge. Other requirements for this position are:
- You have a fluent level of English and a C2 level of German
- At least 2 years experience working in a commercial role (preferably within the real estate industry)
- Target driven and experience working with KPI's and targets
- You are result driven and a problem solver. With a positive attitude you can motivate teammates, and are ready to tackle any situation.
- 40 hour work week
- Contract directly with our client
- Start date: September 2021
- Salary based on experience + monthly performance related bonus
- Be part of an international growing team, within a new office in the heart of Rotterdam
- Dress code within the company is completely open
Our client is an international Rotterdam based organization active in the real estate market.