Social Media Specialist
Updated: 22 Sep 2023
The Social Media marketer's role is to communicate with customers, representing the company's values. You need to have confidence in the impact of social media, along with experience to guide your colleagues. Your responsibilities include promoting client's unique selling points, identifying online reputation risks, and using current events to its advantage. Collaboration with other departments and organized work are important, and you should also be interested in luxury furniture and its potential customers. Remember, we are a B2B brand that also appeals to B2C audiences.
What will you be doing?
You'll take care of clients social accounts completely. This means:
- Planning what to share each quarter, gathering content, working with a writer, and getting approval from the Creative Director.
- Regularly posting on Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn. Your plan guides you, but you can also share things that come up suddenly.
- Every month, you'll report what you've learned from the content, what competitors are doing, and how many people are interacting.
- Managing direct messages.
- Our aim is to inspire our customers and followers, so we want to gain more followers and get people more engaged.
Also, we're planning more things for social media, and we want to know what you think about them:
- Creating a special plan for LinkedIn, together with the HR team.
- Listening to what people are saying on social media, and reporting about it.
- We've made a plan for brand ambassadors, and we want to make it happen.
If this sounds interesting and you want to improve and work on new things, we want to hear from you!
- Someone who knows how to use Adobe Creative Suite (like Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) and can come up with creative ideas for content.
- You should be able to work full-time, either 36 or 40 hours a week.
- You need to have a good education level and understanding (HBO level).
- You need to be good at both writing and speaking English, and also have a strong command of Dutch.
- You should have worked in social media for at least 2-3 years.
- You need to be good at business and analyzing things. You should know how to use online social media tools in the right way for different groups of people.
- You should be someone who takes initiative and is flexible at work.
- You should be organized and good at planning. Your content schedule should always be up to date.
If all of these things describe you and you're excited about the job, we want to hear from you!
You must have a car and can commute to Noordwijkerhout.
- Competitive salary;
- pension and disability insurance;
- 26 vacation days on a full-time basis;
- Travel allowance;
- Working for a premium and international brand where you will be seen as a full employee of the department;
- Sufficient responsibility and the opportunity to develop new ideas within our growing organization.
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Tasty (healthy) lunch on Thursday with all colleagues.
Our client is a luxury brand focusing on furniture, lighting, and other accessories that transition any place into an extraordinary and chic place. If you would like to be part of a sophisticated company, then read on!