Two PhD Candidates on the Impact of Using Informal or Polite Pronouns of Address across Languages
Updated: 18 Jun 2021
- You should have completed (or be near to completing) a taught or research Master's degree in Linguistics or a related field.
- You are highly motivated to conduct psycholinguistic research.
- You have experience in psycholinguistic experimental research.
- You are a native or near-native speaker of Dutch, German, French or Spanish.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- Employment: 1.0 FTE.
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,395 per month based on a 38-hour working week, and will increase to €3,061 in the fourth year (salary scale P).
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: you will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years (4 year contract).
- The intended start date is 1 September 2021.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
Additional employment conditions
Work and science require good employment practices. This is reflected in Radboud University's primary and secondary employment conditions. You can make arrangements for the best possible work-life balance with flexible working hours, various leave arrangements and working from home. You are also able to compose part of your employment conditions yourself, for example, exchange income for extra leave days and receive a reimbursement for your sports subscription. And of course, we offer a good pension plan. You are given plenty of room and responsibility to develop your talents and realise your ambitions. Therefore, we provide various training and development schemes.
40 hours per week