Account Manager | Belgium
Updated: 21 Oct 2021
Due to growth, our client is looking for an additional Flemish speaking Account Manager for the Belgian market. Your role will be a combination of new business development and account management.
- Generating new business through acquisition by telephone
- Key account management, developing an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according to an account planning. Involving forecasting and contact moments by phone.
- Developing new products and services for your clients, initiate pilots and tailor-made offers
- Building and managing a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website
- Sales minded and commercial, target oriented
- Business level Flemish (C2) and fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Belgium market
- Excellent communicator
- 2 years previous work experience
- Internship or work experience in sales is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn, proactive
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Base salary starting between 2250-2400 euros gross monthly, depending on experience and education
- Bonus and various incentive programs
- A great, social, international work environment
- Good other secondary benefits
- This is a long term, full time position, with a direct contract with the company
- Travel costs compensated when living more than 10 km away from the company in Hoofddorp
Our client is an international company in the recruitment industry.