Sales Support Representative DACH | German C1+
Updated: 02 Jan 2023
Together with 7 other colleagues you will provide excellent service to our customers and exceed their expectations and will will go to all ends for their satisfaction. This role can be demanding or stressful, but with your experience within the field you are probably already familiar with this. Nevertheless, they will not take your effort for granted, in return they offer you a satisfying independent position with lots off freedom and input.
For their team they are looking for someone that is driven by results and thrives on working closely together to achieve the best output.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Order management
- Realizing the sales plan
- Managing multiple accounts
- Analysing and reporting sales result and escalating issues in time
- Managing efficient shipment planning in line with delivery and customer demands
- Relevant financial activities (bang guarantee, advance payments, etc)
- Order management
- >3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English is a must. Business proficiency in German is required. Dutch is a bonus.
- Experience working with 'Salesforce' software
- Retail experience is preferred
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
Our client creates innovative products and services for babies and children. Their employees are personally involved in the research, design, development, testing and marketing of these products. They work with strong international brands that are well known and distributed to over 80 countries worldwide.