Customer Care Representative | German C2
Updated: 21 Oct 2021
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be the point of contact between the company and the clients. You will provide help regarding to all kind of inquiries, including product questions, complaints and compliments. You will also provide information about products and solve any problem that the client could have to exceed customers’ expectations day by day! In this job you will deal with different types of customers from various countries, who can contact you with their questions or requirements.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order process from A-Z
- Handling inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handling incoming calls / chats.
- Detecting trends, to improve the development of responses and solutions.
- Identifying and taking action on failures in processes and procedures
· Excellent command of Dutch and German or French on a C1-C2 level.
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service roles and MBO diploma
· Service-oriented, commercial mind set, enterprising and professional.
· Self-standing, motivated, and proactive
· Team player
· Excellent communication skill
29 days of holidays, travel compensation, pension scheme, opportunity of a permanent contract, expat program (Dutch course) and personal growing. Also, a 9 months training with a buddy, warm lunch or salad for 1€ a day, discount in products and on the gym area.
Are you passionate about Interior Design and working for international brands such as COCO Maison? Our client based in the South of Eindhoven is an internationally operating furniture manufacturer with three more strong furniture brands. If you are looking for an international and dynamic organization, this is your chance. Apply now!