Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located near the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a part-time Videographer to join our team. Ideal for creative freelance videographers who are also looking for 2/3 day steady gig next to their freelance business.
What You'll Do
Creating and developing multimedia content for our target audiences, including:
- Customer stories and interviews
- Content marketing campaign videos
- Internal company announcement videos
- Social media advertising videos
- Product marketing videos
Managing all projects from idea to YouTube
- Scripting and storyboarding - tell stories!
- Deadline and stakeholder management
- Equipment (potential rental, etc.)
- Camerawork, editing, etc.
The job is not remotely, you will be present at our office during office hours.
- You love to tell stories
- You think proactively and show initiative
- You are a marketing-minded videographer
- You can communicate your ideas to other people
- You like to work in a team of young marketing professionals
- You know how to make your ideas come to life on the screen
- You excel in writing texts for different audiences and channels
- You have the ability to position yourself in the mind of our different personas
- You're a third or fourth-year student of a digital media degree or other relevant disciplines
- You have demonstrable experience with video editing software
- You are available for 2 or 3 days a week (20 - 30 hours)
- You hold EU citizenship or permanent residence in the Netherlands
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 20 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We offer 1250 eur gross salary for 20h/week, 25 paid holidays per year, holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Our beautiful office in Amsterdam is located along the Knowledge Mile and has stunning views of the city. We’re also just a few minutes walk away from Amstel station, a key transport hub
- And there’s more: free gym membership and weekly CrossFit classes, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses, fresh fruit in the office, Friday drinks and plenty of other fun events with your colleagues
20-30 hours per week
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply through our website http://jobs.virtuagym.com
For any questions on the vacancy, please call the recruitment team at +31 20 808 2868.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.