Senior QA Automation Engineer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter is currently working with one of Amsterdam’s sexiest greenfield startups, on the hunt for a Senior QA Automation Engineer. They’ve built out a huge client base across the world within the e-mobility space, with millions of rides going through the app on a daily basis. You will be working on a new, greenfield and machine-learning driven transport app, where Test Automation is key.
This e-mobility powerhouse is willing to give you a key role in driving forward the company’s move towards continuous improvement and deployment. This is a fast-paced environment with several deployments daily. Test Automation is key a pay part of this role where you’ll be responsible for test process, design, strategy and execution.
What to expect:
You will be working with the Product Managers to define user-stories, design, build and maintain testing frameworks and tools for company-wide use. While working on wider test architecture you will enable developers to contribute to test automation through coaching and support. Most importantly you will take a proactive approach to continuously improve test processes and approaches.
- Demonstrable experience with design and implementation of test automation frameworks
- Ability to integrate this with wider CI-CD tooling
- Strong skills with the design and implementation of test plans, strategies and approaches
- You’ll get to work in a free and experimental startup environment where you’ll have the space to develop yourself
- They’ll they’ll help out with cutting edge training and conferences too
- You’ll get large goals, the autonomy to achieve them and the mentoring to excel