Senior Big Data Engineer
Updated: 02 Oct 2019
As a Big Data Engineer, you will work with an ambitious team who want to create value for there customers.
You will operate with data in many ways such as processing, analyzing, structuring and so on.
You will be in charge of designing big analytics architectures.
- You have an analytical mind
- You like challenges
- You have got a strong experience of big data (3 years minimum)
- You have got knowledge in one of these programming languages or more (JAVA, SCALA, C++, C #)
- You have got programming skills of data analysis tools (Python, R, Matlab)
- You have knowledge in big data processing (Map Reduce, Spark, Apache, Flink)
- You have knowledge in big data storage (HDFS, Hive, HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J etc…)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Training opportunities
- A space to publish
The company is a specialist in providing data insights for its customers.
The company has a main focus on giving smart analyses of data to extract valuable actions and increase performances