Machine Learning Engineer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter are working with an Amsterdam-based startup, part of one of the world’s largest classified groups, who have built a global marketplace from scratch over the past two and a half years – changing the way the construction and agricultural industries do e-commerce/trade. Their platform is highly data-intensive and this is really a core part of their business – enabling both buyers and sellers to optimise their transactions.
What to expect:
You’ll be working on the end-to-end life cycle of data-intensive systems – integrating raw data from various sources (clicks, transactions) and transforming this in scalable ETL pipelines. Your team will consist of SWE’s and Data Scientists to leverage Machine Learning models and put these into production.
- Programming experience with Python (ML Libraries) and with ETL processes
- Experience putting Machine Learning models into production on AWS (Lambda Serverless, Sagemaker, Kinesis, etc.
- You are sociable, communicative and interested in both tech and beyond – you’ll be working with an international team (15+ nationalities)
- You're flexible and love working in an agile way
- Free healthcare for you and your family
- Flexible working
- Travel expenses covered
- Performance based bonus