Data Infrastructure Engineer
Updated: 06 Mar 2020
Orange Quarter has joined forces with one of the world’s leading companies in payment platforms to help scale out their infrastructure team to prepare them for another strategic period of growth. Their platform simplifies and accelerates global payments for its customers all over the world and you could be part of the next stage of their already hugely successful journey.
What to expect:
The ideal candidate should have a solid background with creating, scaling and cultivating data infrastructure solutions. You will be troubleshooting problems and operating in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment. The role requires experience working as a DevOps Engineer who can build Hadoop clusters for Data Engineers to easily pull out reports automatically. You will be working directly with data engineers, developers and data scientists on core data infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Yarn, HDFS) with Spark, securing cluster with Ranger and Kerberos
- Experience with automation tooling such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience in building, testing and maintaining data infrastructure for enterprise level data lake solutions in a Linux based production environment
- A good understanding of data lake solutions and related infrastructure components
- You have the mindset to automate and avoid repetitive tasks
- Working in a truly international company with over 80+ nationalities and offices in over 15 countries
- Company chefs and baristas so you'll never be tired or hungry
- Office right next to Amsterdam's central station
- Competitive Salary package with benefits
- Social office environment with regularly planned team outings