Senior Auditor (external audit)
Updated: 19 Aug 2019
We are currently seeking external Audit staff members fluent in both Dutch and English for our client – a prestigious financial services company with branches in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. If you have 3+ years of relevant working experience in external audit, chartered accountant qualifications or studying towards RA (Registered Accountant) diploma and enjoy working with clients then we are seeking exactly for you!
- Work as part of a team of finance professionals with consulting and industry experience;
- Helping business clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution;
- Build a long-lasting relationship with clients;
- Contribute to the development of your teams’ technical and personal acumen. Note that your teams will change depending on a project and client size;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and accounting affairs;
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters and audit methodology practiced by our client.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience (depending on your study path) within the audit practice;
- Demonstrating and applying foundational knowledge of the technical accounting and financial reporting standards under the Dutch GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Quality driven and delivering results within the agreed deadline;
- Ability to think critically, ask the right questions and bring solutions to business problems;
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others to optimize solutions;
- Professional and respectful attitude towards clients and colleagues.