Exhibitor Relations Coordinator | German
Updated: 05 Oct 2021
Would you like to be part of a worldwide non profit organization? Apply to become an Exhibitor Relations Coordinator and collaborate with a team of 12 international colleagues!
- Research and screen if companies are qualified to exhibit
- Main point of contact for over 300-400 exhibitors
- Processing Applications to Exhibit (Contracts)
- Supporting exhibitors by clarifying inquiries regarding their participation at the trade show, these include: stand related / products to be exhibited / exhibitor personnel badges / customer invitations / promotional opportunities and more.
- Translating and proofreading product descriptions from exhibitors that will be listed in the trade show publications
- Maintaining network with organizers (Gov. institutes) who represent a group of exhibitors at the trade show
- Translating text for the company, such as, mailings, brochures, website etc.
- Preparing reports to review your own work
- Report to the Manager of Expo Relations
- Generating invoices, processing payments and collecting VAT documents from exhibitors
- During the Trade Shows, supervising the exhibitor personnel registration and visiting pavilion organizers and new exhibitors at their stand.
You must have:
- Minimum educational level MBO
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative and commercial working experience
- Very structured, organized and with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills capable of communicating with exhibitors and team members
- Time management skills
- Capability to work and support others as part of a collaborative team
- First language German and excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
- Translation skills (German/ English)
- Located in the Netherlands preferably Amsterdam
- Good computer skills; excellent knowledge of Office (Word, Excel)
- Start date as of mid August
- Salary is €2900 gross per month based on a 37.5 hrs work week
- Working hours are from 9:00AM to 17:00PM
- Long-term position (Note: the initial contract is via Undutchables)
- Possibility to work in a non-profit international environment
The organization is a non-profit with headquarters based in New York and the international satellite office in Amsterdam. The organization represents a great variety of member companies around the world. They create and organize multiple trade shows in the Netherlands and US. Besides the trade shows, they also create education programmes, market research, studies and publications.