Account Representative Benelux
Updated: 03 Oct 2021
• Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication.
• Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information.
• Provide recommendations and technical assistance for customer solutions.
• Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers.
• Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
• Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources.
• Because you will deal with clients in the Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg you require a C2 level of Dutch + excellent level of French
• Minimum 3 years PREVIOUS CLIENT RELATIONS B2B EXPERIENCE / preferably within the manufacturing or industrial sector
• Strong mathematical and technical aptitude
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner
• Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills •
• Self-managed and a team player
Salary range between €2700-€2900 gross per month
Direct contract with the hiring company
Our client has an opening in their Customer Service Department for an Account Representative to provide service support to their customers. This inside Account Representative will manage accounts through reactive and proactive email and telephone contact, working with an industry-focused team to maintain and grow sales.