Contract Management Representative | German
Updated: 20 Sep 2021
As a (Senior) Contract Management Representative, you would join the Tender Management team in managing relevant procurement processes and requests related to contracts. Here's a list of the most common tasks:
- Read and understand contract terms & conditions and price proposals;
- Highlight deviations and suggest solutions and process enhancements to prevent conflicts during contract cycles;
- Assist sales leadership by actively reviewing and advising on commercial offers, contract documents, and cascade their implementation to other departments;
- Assist the legal department & sales leadership in the contract process by ensuring the proper and timely execution of contract clauses;
- Coordinate the process of quotations with terms & conditions, including understanding and preparing the documents and advising other departments;
- Prepare and participate in negotiations with GPOs (Group Purchase Organizations) and act as a contact person for their questions;
- Inform customers of price and product changes during the agreement cycle;
- Identify tender opportunities, cascade the tender requirements to the sales and management teams, provide them with strategic support for the bidding decisions, and set up the tender plan (from codification to submission);
For this position, independence and a high level of self-awareness is required. In order to succeed, you need to be accurate, detail-oriented and quick on your feet. Most importantly, you should be able to remain calm under pressure and feel comfortable acting as a leader. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field;
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Support role;
- C2 level of German and professional level of English;
- Good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data extractions, lookups, etc.);
- Experience with SAP;
While working for this organization, you would receive extraordinary secondary benefits, including health insurance compensation, working from home compensation and an NS business card to travel (travel reimbursement based on kilometers is also possible). Next to this, they offer opportunities for personal development and education, as well as teambuilding, volunteering and fitness activities.
Working from home is definitely an option after the first 2 months - you can work from home up to three days per week.
All in all, a great opportunity within a fantastic employer! Don't miss out, apply today!
Our client is a family owned and international organization producing medical devices. Their values place the patient above all else, which creates an environment that encourages compassionate and moral business. They currently have more than 3.000 employees worldwide who have the opportunity to work in an intercultural environment, where diversity is welcomed and valued. They strive to make decisions that are right for the customer, community and environment, and currently they are looking for a German speaking Contract Management Representative to join them in their mission.