Win a free Dutch or English language course at Kickstart School
IamExpat, in cooperation with Kickstart School, is offering a Dutch or English language course for FREE!
To participate, answer (in approx. 100 words) this question: What's the biggest cultural difference you have noticed between your country and the Netherlands?
To enter please email your answer together with your name and phone number by March 18, 2015 to: info[at]kickstartschool[dot]nl
The competition winner will receive one of the following Dutch or English courses, starting in April, for free:
- Starterpack for Beginners
- Basic Dutch for Au Pairs
- Stepping Stone I, II, III or IV
- Inburgering Exam preparation course
- NT2 Exam preparation course
- Online Writing Courses
- Cambridge General English (from Elementary to Advanced levels)
- Conversation Courses (from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced levels
- Business English (Upper-Intermediate/ Advanced)
- IELTS Exam Preparation Course
- Cambridge English: First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Business (BEC) Exam Preparation course
- Online Writing Courses
- The winner will be contacted by email and will be announced on Kickstart School's Facebook page.
- Course prices range from 330 to 540 euros depending on the course.
- The winner can choose between semi-intensive (2 days / week) or regular classes (1 day / week).
Kickstart School contact details
For more info visit Kickstart School and / or:
- Send them an email
- Call at +31 (0) 70 360 78 60 and +31 (0) 65 588 56 18
- Follow Kickstart School on Facebook
- Visit in person at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86, 2585 GE (Tram: 9, 1, 17 & Bus: 22, 24)
Kickstart School Open Days
To find out more, visit Kickstart School on:
- Saturday, March 28 | 12pm - 3pm
- Monday, March 30 | 7pm - 9pm
Special offer for all participants
All participants will receive a 10% discount when subscribing to any Dutch or English course starting in September. Just mention the "IamExpat Competition" when you enrol!
About Kickstart School
Since opening in 2001, Kickstart School has firmly established itself in The Hague. Kickstart offers English and Dutch courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced students. The friendly teaching environment encourages students’ progression through any level. The emphasis is on speaking and listening, and the limited class sizes ensure everyone has an opportunity to practice.
The focus on functional language use will enable you to communicate in any situation - from the supermarket to a business meeting. In 2012, Kickstart School moved to a beautiful new location in the Archipel neighbourhood. Located close to the centre of The Hague, Kickstart is connected directly to The Hague Central Station and Scheveningen.