AccessMBA Tour 2020: Meet top European and international business schools
Limited places available. Register now!
Advent Group, the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, holds its annual AccessMBA Tour edition in Amsterdam on February 1, 2020, offering you the opportunity to meet top European and international business schools.
If an MBA or an Executive MBA degree is part of your career development plan, make sure to sign up.
What can you expect?
To maximise the benefit you can derive from the face-to-face meetings, experienced MBA consultants evaluate your profile so that you can talk to the representatives of the programmes that correspond to your preferences and potential for growth. Event participants benefit from:
- One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA and Executive MBA experts
- School panel discussions
- GMAT workshops
- More than 2 million euros worth of scholarship opportunities
- Having the chance to win a free online Verbal or Quant course by GMAT Amsterdam
The world's top business schools
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools, such as Amsterdam Business School, Rotterdam School of Management, Maastricht School of Management, IE Business School, TIAS, IMD and many more!
Why consider doing an MBA?
Why study for an MBA? Well, here is why:
- Studying for an MBA can help you to not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
- The vast majority of B-school alumni are working, whether for a company (79%) or as self-employed entrepreneurs (10%). The median base salary among alumni is 115,000 USD, with variation by job level and location (GMAC 2018 Alumni Perspectives Survey).
- Overall, 81% of responding companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2018 (GMAC 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey).
Previous event participants about the Access MBA tour:
Stellio Lestevre: "The format is quite compact, with many schools at the same time and place, and I had the opportunity to ask questions and get answers one-on-one right away."
Olivia Ilie: "The organisation of the event was impressive – all of my meetings started on time. The discussions made me want to be a student at two of the participating business schools!"
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register today.
- Date: February 1, 2020
- Time: 9:30AM - 3:30PM
- Place: Marriott Hotel Amsterdam, Stadhouderskade 12