Virtual MBA event: Grow your business skills and network
Looking for a safe environment to grow your business skills and network? An MBA is your way to a secure career.
Discover the best in business education
Here's what you can expect at the event:
- Individual video meetings with MBA programme directors from Maastricht School of Management, HULT International Business School, IE Business School, ESCP Europe, Imperial College Business School, and many more.
- A personal consultation for your business and management studies.
- Expert business insights and MBA admission webinars.
- The chance to win a free visit to a business school of your choice.
- Diverse scholarship opportunities.
- The chance to win 1.000 USD in financial aid for your MBA.
- FREE access to "2020 Access MBA Guide."
- A webinar by The Netherlands Education group.
- A raffle for three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review.
Be the best version of yourself with an MBA! Register for free today!
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides you with what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95 percent of MBA students land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74 percent are hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75 percent higher than those with a Bachelor’s degree, according to GMAC.
Here are some other benefits to having an MBA:
It’s safe: Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible: Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits; balance work and study with a part-time MB; or explore the online trend with distance learning.
About Access MBA
Access MBA is a leading provider of business education, personalised events and media solutions all around the world. Their virtual event is is free of charge, but online meeting slots are limited - so make sure you register early to secure your spot!