Access MBA: North American Schools on Tour 2019
Limited places available. Register now!
Access MBA, the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, holds its annual North American Schools on Tour edition in Amsterdam on June 29. It offers you the opportunity to meet top US and Canadian business schools in person!
To maximise the benefit you can derive from the face-to-face meetings, experienced MBA consultants will evaluate your profile so that you can talk to the representatives of the programmes that correspond to your preferences and potential for growth.
What can you expect from this event?
Here is what you can expect from North American Schools on Tour:
- One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
- School panel discussions
- GMAT workshops
- More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
The world’s top business schools will be there
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools, including:
- Yale School of Management
- University of Tampa
- HULT International Business School
- Bentley University
- Rotman School of Management
- Dartmouth College - Tuck School of Business
Why get your MBA in North America?
Why go to North America to get your MBA? Well, here is why:
- 53% of the business schools listed in the Financial Times MBA Ranking 2018 are located in the US and Canada
- 70% of the top business schools with over 100% salary increase are North American (FT Global MBA 2018)
- 65% of prospective MBA candidates prefer to do their MBA in either the US or Canada (GMAC)
Places are limited!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today!