International Recruitment Consultant
Updated: 25 Mar 2021
If you are a successful recruiter and have the drive and ambition to become a key member of our successful international recruitment team why not join us now!
We are seeking talented and driven individuals who are capable of providing quality recruitment services and building their own sales desks into profitable sales units over time. As an experienced recruiter you will;
- Be comfortable carrying out new client acquisition and capable of sustaining long term relationships within both your candidate and client communities;
- Be fully conversant with the latest candidate search techniques;
- Be skilled at presenting value propositions and converting sales opportunities.
- Be a determined negotiator who always strives for a win-win outcome with the personality and drive to build and manage your desk.
Reach and exceed those targets and your earnings potential will be unlimited. Madison Parker truly rewards high performers, not only financially, but also with other highly attractive incentive schemes.
- A minimum of 2 years agency-side recruitment industry experience;
- A demonstrable track record of sales success;
- Fluency in English is essential – some Dutch is a strong preference;
- International awareness & mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Assertive and positive approach, with the ability to handle sensitive negotiations;
- Confident personality / self-motivated / results oriented;
- Computer literate / internet savvy;
- Strong work ethic as this role requires outside working hours commitment;
We are particularly interested in those candidates experienced in either Information Technology or Engineering.
Madison Parker International is a strategic talent acquisition consultancy specialized in the global recruitment of permanent and temporary business and technology professionals to clients in the commercial, finance and technology sectors within the Netherlands and various international markets. Since 2002, we have provided an innovative, flexible and personalized search service - which is why companies both large and small rely on us to help them locate the best people on the market. Our growing reputation has been achieved through the consistent delivery of professional services to clients and candidates alike.
We offer highly competitive remuneration, outstanding OTE bonus’s, additional incentive programs, healthcare assistance and pension and the chance to work with a highly professional and driven international team.
If you want the opportunity to work with a highly respected and fast-growing consultancy where quality, in combination with first-class delivery is a byword, then join us now!
For more information on this position, please email your resume with motivation directly to the Recruitment Director at Madison Parker International - email@example.com.
This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of a valid Netherlands working permit.