Marketing Manager Benelux - Zoll - Medical Devices
Updated: 04 Dec 2021
* Partnering with sales you will help manage the marketing relationship with distribution partners; fostering relationships to help grow the business.
* Influence and execute channel marketing programs and promotions to accelerate AED growth and public adoption.
* Manage, monitor and measure distributor partner marketing strategies, programs and tactics.
* You will drive specific marketing strategies, program's and tactics to drive business expansion and growth; providing regular analytics and recommendations for optimization.
* Responsible for driving lead generation campaigns to drive sales; producing promotional flyers, newsletters, direct mail, eblasts within a quick turnaround.
* Managing the coordination and development of marketing tools, trade show/event support, website maintenance, social media, literature development, translations, presentations and publicity activities.
* Continually review the market trends in the region identifying opportunities and utilizing promotional resources to effectively achieve marketing and sales goals
* Manage the regions marketing budget to achieve maximum positive impact for the ZOLL brand in the respective markets.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 7+ years marketing experience with experience working with distribution.
* Proven track record in running successful lead generation campaigns.
* Experience working with CRM systems
* Fluent in in Dutch and English required.
* Strong team player, proven ability in leading and working effectively cross functionally.
* A self-starter who can work on own initiatives with high levels of self-discipline to meet objectives and goals within deadlines, and manage projects within a set budget.
* Ability to manage projects and work effectively in a matrix organization, handling multiple tasks and projects.
* Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills.
* Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation and copywriting skills.
* Continuous improvement mentality.
* Up to 30% travel annually - co-travelling with sales to distributor meetings, tradeshows and internal meetings as required. Includes International travel.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Join our team. It's a great time to be an ZOLL employee!
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.