Finance Manager - Production
Updated: 02 Sep 2021
Finance / Accounting
- Your responsibilities are divided in managing the daily activities, budgeting/forecast and reporting, administration management and auditing;
- Accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities, ensuring that accruals and other adjustments are being made correctly;
- Operational costing control following factory routes and formulas. Exchange rates analysis-improvements. To provide an accurate and timely financial service, management and financial accounts and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels;
- According with the group procedures Budget and forecast performance;
- Analysis of the income statement and support for operations in the cost analysis;
- To be responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts;
- Internal stakeholders to ensure timely invoicing to customers and appropriate suppliers invoice validation. Cash management according with the group policy, working capital vigilance. AP/AR responsible. DSO, DPO analysis. Proper Assets control linked to the capex procedure;
- To work with the office team to ensure that the accounting and financial policies established at the corporate level are met and to develop procedures and ensure that these are being consistently followed -including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit;
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
- Min. bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field, or equivalent combination of relevant education/training and work experience;
- 8 years with experience in administration and finance. Knowledge of computer tools (Office package, SAP);
- Excellent understanding of English;
- Business partnering, leadership skills and adaptability.
- A challenging position in a commercial organisation;
- Competitive salary package.
About the company:
Our client is an international organisation based in the region of Rotterdam.