Digital Account Executive DACH | German
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
- Responsible for selling subscriptions and services to mid-market B2B customers.
- You will be working 70% with new clients and 30% with existing clients.
- You will be responsible for the whole sales cycle from sales prospecting to making/closing deals.
- Run and launch internal campaigns by working closely with the marketing department.
- Manage,updating and reporting new opportunities in SalesForce.
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Passion or interest in Sales or IT.
- Min. 2 years relevant work experience in Channel Sales and Partner Management.
- Excellent communication skills (written,oral,email,telephone,and presentation).
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management & Structural Sales.
- Experience using CRM systems (for example: SalesForce).
- Strong work ethic, team player, and motivated.
- Ability to work independently.
- You have a commercial mindset, goal oriented, quick learner and self motivated.
- Positive mindset and approach on researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- You live in the Netherlands or Germany.
This is a full time position with a direct permanent contract at the company.
- Starting date: ASAP.
- Salary: 80-100K OTE (including holiday allowance).
- Uncapped bonus structure with 60/40 (base/commission)
- Due to Covid you will start working from home however will later on be expected to work from the office 2-3 days a week(home office equipment will be provided).
- 27 holiday days.
- The company offers a relocation package for candidates that are living abroad.
- You must be based in the Netherlands or Germany(ideally close to Dusseldorf).
Our client is an international software company which sells develops & products to businesses. Their office is located to Hoofddorp walking distance from the station. The company is rapidly growing with a team of international, dynamic and driven people.