German Order Manager - The Hague area
Updated: 14 Jan 2020
As an Order Desk Employee you provide full and efficient registration, processing and shipping of the sales orders for our customers. Additionally, you will perform supporting activities to ensure a timely and correct delivery. You will work within a team of 5 people and in close collaboration with the finance department, customer services and warehouse.
You are responsible for the order processing. More specifically:
* Verifying, processing correctly, and sending sales orders on time;
* Reviewing and monitoring entered sales orders up to delivery to the customer;
* Processing of any return orders in collaboration with finance and logistics departments;
* Contact with customers regarding incorrect or incomplete sales orders;
* Calculate shipment volume, cost and transit time to provide quote to customer;
* Processing credit card payments;
* Supporting the finance department by creating invoices for outgoing orders and customs;
* Create new customers (debtors) in the ERP system;
* Participate in the weekly team meeting and daily stand-ups;
- Secondary vocational education (MBO);
* Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in comparable working environments;
* Proficiency in Dutch, English and German (spoken and written);
* MS Office and Exact Globe skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
* Strong customer service orientation. Strives to exceed customer expectations;
* Ability to work well in a team environment & demonstrate respect for co-workers;
* Sound problem-solving skills.