UX Designer BlueX
Updated: 20 Feb 2021
• 3+ years of relevant (digital) ux design (interaction design) experience
• Familiarity and comfort with presenting to project teams
• Working within large/enterprise companies, with remote and international collaboration and research
• Working in fast paced environments: preferably experience researching as part or (agile) design sprints
• Experience with a variety of user-centered research tools and method
• Relish the challenge of a fast-paced (agile) creative environment - understand what an agile way of working is and understand what is required of that type of work (speed, progress over perfection)
• Feel comfortable with the uncomfortable - we will put them straight to work and want to see someone who embraces the challenge versus someone who needs a lot of guidance before jumping in
• Entrepreneurial Spirit - loves to explore new opportunities
• Continuously look for improvement - critically analyze user / consumer interactions and -design and make improvement proposals in order to achieve best results
• Translate requirements to your designs - by analyzing complex product and consumer requirements to design solutions that maximize the potential ensuring long-term product-market fit
• Expertise in creating crude to more advanced prototypes to validate and test concepts with users.
• Possess impeccable visual storytelling and communication skills - both in verbal and in written form to convey complex and detailed findings in the simplest and clearest of ways.
• Is great at time management, estimation & planning - handle multiple projects at any one instance, both independently and in multidisciplinary teams
• Has a fluent proficiency in English - speaking, reading and writing