Technical Support French, Spanish and/or Italian
Updated: 05 Sep 2023
In this role you will be responsible for meeting the service needs of customers from different industries and countries in EMEA. You determine the best steps of service and provide remote support or determine and organize the type of on-site support required.
- First line remote troubleshooting support; understand, analyze and make recommendations to resolve the customer’s request.
- Coordinate on-site service jobs between customer and the involved departments:
- Set clear expectations on technical scope.
- Ensure timely and well-organized service visits.
- Provide administrative support, including visit reporting and follow-up activities.
- Vocational degree in a mechanical and/or electrical field OR equivalent working experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent (spoken and written) English plus Italian, French and/or Spanish.
- Commercial affinity – ability and experience to communicate effectively and directly with customers.
- Organized and detailed oriented, with experience handling both remote support and coordinating site visits.
- An opportunity to work in an international team.
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work.
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort. Enabling you to develop yourself.
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results. A performance-based profit-sharing program.
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as modern office model, home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance.
Our client is an international company in the manufacturing sector.