Win a language course at UvA Talen
IamExpat, in collaboration with UvA Talen, are offering a FREE language course of your choice!
To participate, let us know what your favourite Dutch word is, and why.
UvA Talen offers language courses in 12 different languages, from Dutch and English to Russian and Japanese. Find out which languages you can learn at UvA Talen by visiting their website. To win a place in a group course of your choice, please complete and submit the form below before June 27.
You could be a lucky winner
- The winner will receive a place in a full group course of their choice.
- New daytime Dutch and English classes start every four weeks.
- Summer daytime courses in 12 different languages start in July and August.
- The next round of evening courses starts in October.
- The winner will be announced on June 28.
All group courses can be found on the group courses page of the UvA website.
Special offer for all participants
All participants in this competition will receive a 10 percent discount when registering for a group course. You will receive an email with the discount code once the competition has ended.
UvA Talen contact details
For more information check out the UvA official website contact page or:
- Send them an email
- Call them on +31 (0) 20 525 46 37
- Follow UvA Talen on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
- Visit in person at Roetersstraat 25, 1018 WB Amsterdam (near metro station Weesperplein, trams 7, 9 & 10)
About UvA Talen
UvA Talen is the independent language centre of the University of Amsterdam, serving expats from around the world.
UvA Talen provides a wide range of courses in Dutch and 11 other languages, for companies and individuals, at all levels. All courses are geared towards highly-motivated students. The course material is dealt with at a fairly high pace, enabling students to significantly improve their language proficiency in a very short time.
Each year, over 2.000 students complete one or more courses at UvA Talen and earn a certificate for an internationally recognised level of language proficiency.