Executive Education at VU Amsterdam: Join the Online Open Evening
We are excited to invite you to VU Amsterdam’s School of Business and Economics Online Open Evening which will be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020. During the Open Evening, the MBA Programme directors will be available online to show you how their programmes will help to accelerate your development into a more forward-thinking and purpose-driven leader. And they will answer all of your questions, of course.
Programme Thursday 19 November 2020
Below, you'll find an overview of the programme. Every round has a 45-minute duration:
Round I: 6.00 PM - 6.45 PM
- Executive Master of M&A and Valuation
- International Executive MBA Finance & Control
Round II: 7.00 PM-7.45 PM
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) (EN)
- Digital Innovation & Transformation
- Geographical Information Sciences (GIS)
- Investment Management (RBA)
- MBA in International Business
- Treasury Management & Corporate Finance (RT)
Round III: 8.00 PM - 8.45 PM
- Executive MBA: Leading with Purpose
- Fundamentals of Treasury Management
- Risk Management For Financial Institutions
Why choose to study at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam?
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is an internationally renowned research university and is ranked among the best universities in the world. With a longstanding tradition of executive education, VU’s School of Business & Economics is in the Academic Ranking of World Universities Top 75 Business Schools in the fields of business administration and management.
VU Amsterdam is located in Zuidas, Amsterdam's high-profiled international business district and centre of research and education. From the university, it is a short train ride to Schiphol Airport as well as Amsterdam’s historic city centre.
Be part of a community of change-makers
At Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, they are all about connection and co-creation. So, when you sign up for one of their MBA’s, you’re not just enrolling in a programme, you’re becoming part of a movement – a lifelong community dedicated to doing things in a different, better way, and leading the way forward for business, science and society. You’ll have the opportunity to be among leading people and businesses working together to ask the big, relevant questions and to go deeper into the issues of today and tomorrow to make a bigger impact.
- Executive MBA: Leading with Purpose (18 months; starting March 2021)*
- MBA in International Business (18 months; starting March 2021)*
- International Executive MBA in Finance and Control (24 months; starting September 2021)
* 10 % early bird discount until November 15
Sign up now
Sign up today by filling out the application form for November 19, 2020. VU Amsterdam is looking forward to meeting you online!
Find out more
Would you like to receive more information about the university’s programmes or speak to a representative? Here is a full list of Executive programmes. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the university via [email protected].