What to expect during and after your first chiropractic appointment with Solar Chiropractic

What to expect during and after your first chiropractic appointment with Solar Chiropractic


Chiropractic is a natural way to improve your healing and help you live better. Many people see a chiropractor for back pain, neck pain or headaches but, what you may not know is that chiropractors don’t specifically work with these complaints.

Rather, chiropractors support the natural healing of your own body to get you back functioning at your best. If you do have back pain or a hernia or any other area of tension in your body, then it goes without saying that your body needs some help healing.

At Solar Chiropractic, all of their chiropractors received their qualifications with a university education of at least five years. On an ongoing basis, chiropractors are legally required to keep up to date with high standards of professional competency. Even if that was not the case, their chiropractors love to learn, so you know you are getting the best professional care. They are committed to helping you heal and function at an optimal level, so you can get back to doing all the things you love doing without worrying about pain.

Your first visit

Once you’ve booked your first appointment with Solar Chiropractic, then you are well on your way to supporting your healing. Here is what you can expect from your first time with them.

Help support your body's natural healing with Solar Chiropractic!

You can expect all their staff to really listen to what your needs are. They have created a positive healing space where everyone can be heard, because they know that healing is as emotional as it is physical. They are proud of their service and you will feel well taken care of from the moment you enter through their doors.

You will have already been asked to fill out intake forms, so the chiropractor can get a good understanding of your needs. Our health is a story based on all the things that have happened in our past, and it’s the chiropractor’s job to build a picture of your overall health to work out how best to help you.

Physical examination and adjustment

You will then undergo a general physical examination and further examinations specific to chiropractic. They ensure that your brain and nervous system are communicating with each other as they should be and that you are well connected. Therefore, many of their examinations will be focused on your brain and nervous system.

After your examination, the chiropractor will outline the findings and if they are able to help you. If no further testing is required, then you will directly receive your first adjustment to improve the health of your nervous system and begin helping you heal better. Your adjustment will be tailored to your individual circumstances, such as body type, health issues, age and any personal preferences. If, for whatever reason, the chiropractor is not able to help you, they will make clear why and what exactly the next necessary step is for your health or diagnosis.

Solar Chiropractic: Feel better in your body

What happens after the adjustment?

Every day at Solar Chiropractic, the chiropractors hear people get up from their first adjustment and say they feel lighter, they can move more freely, they feel energy flowing through their body again or they feel more balanced. The funny thing is, only 10 percent of the nervous system is sending messages to the brain about what we can actually feel. The other 90 percent are responsible for controlling all our other functions like digestion, immune system, hormonal system, heart, lungs… the list goes on. So, imagine what is happening within the areas of your body controlled by the other 90 percent of your nervous system!


Chiropractic is not designed to make you instantly feel better, it’s designed to make you instantly heal better.

Feel fantastic in your body

Whatever you notice in your body, whether it feels great or somewhat uncomfortable, listen to your body and give it time to heal. Stay active, try not to sit for extended periods of time, and support your nervous system with the above tips and you will be heading in the right direction. The healing process takes time, and they will be here to answer any questions you may have along the way.

Their chiropractors are available in Amsterdam and Delft. Book your first appointment with Solar Chiropractic today - your body will thank you later.



Leave a comment