Count on Helpling for a squeaky-clean home!
As a newly arrived expat, you’ve probably got many things to arrange, learn and discover. And let’s not forget about your regular cleaning chores. Wouldn’t it be great if you could skip boring household tasks such as window cleaning or carpet cleaning and instead spend your time on the things you actually want to do? This is where Helpling comes in!
Enter Iamexpat10 at the checkout and get a €10 discount on your first booking!
Helpling makes it easy to find an experienced domestic cleaner when you need one; whether you want to make a single appointment or make use of the service on a regular basis. And you don’t have to worry, you don’t have to commit to anything!
How Helpling works
Here is how it works:
- Visit Helpling.nl and enter your postcode.
- Choose your preferred date and time.
- An overview of cleaners who are based in or near your area will pop up. Select the cleaners that suit you best by reading their reviews and comparing their profiles.
- Send in your request. Several cleaners will receive your request, you’ll receive an email and text message once it has been accepted.
- Use the Helpling app to chat with the cleaner of your preference. The Helpling app will help you keep track of your appointments and make or cancel one if needed.
- Make use of all that extra free time now that you don’t have to do all that pesky cleaning!
Helpling free-time tips
Don’t know what to do with all of your free time? No worries, the Helpling team has some tips for you!
- Take in the iconic Amsterdam skyline from Europe’s highest swing at the A’DAM tower.
- Visit one of the Netherlands’ many museums. How about the oldest museum in the Netherlands, the Teylers Museum in Haarlem?
- Take a walk in your local park, or, if the weather permits it, have a picnic.
- Explore the country from the water. Of course, Amsterdam canal cruises are very popular, but you will find boat tours in many Dutch cities, such as Utrecht, Leiden, Rotterdam and The Hague.
- Go on a family outing to a theme park or Zoo. The Efteling in Kaatsheuvel is a favourite amongst Dutch children, and as far as zoos go, Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem is one of the prettiest zoos in the country.
Now that we’ve given you some tips on what you can do with all of your newly found free time, there is simply no excuse left. Let Helpling help you, whenever and wherever you want! For more information, visit the website and take a look at the FAQs.
Try Helpling with a special discount: Enter Iamexpat10 at the checkout and get a €10 discount on your first booking!