QS MBA Virtual Connect: Meet the world's best business schools
The largest international event organised by QS exclusively for MBA programmes returns to Belgium and the Netherlands in an online format on October 20 from 6.30pm to 9.00pm.
This is your chance to meet the world's best business schools from the most popular study destinations. Talk to business school representatives, career advisors and educational organisations who provide useful information on MBA courses, admission criteria, applying for a visa to study in the UK and US, the necessary documents and career prospects after graduation.
Register now to discover world-leading business schools and MBA programmes
Why join the QS Virtual Connect MBA event
Interested in getting an MBA? Here is why you should join the QS Virtual Connect MBA event:
- Business schools - Meet admissions teams and alumni from highly-ranked business schools and explore their different MBAs.
- Expert advice - The QS MBA team will help advise you on admissions tests, applications, post-graduate plans and more.
- Scholarships - Apply to QS MBA's exclusive scholarships, available only to event attendees.
- Networking - Join the event and network with fellow candidates and business school representatives.
- Coaching - Get career advice from experienced coaches and make your CV stand out.
The following business schools are attending the QS Virtual Connect MBA event, among others:
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (NL)
- University of Exeter Business School (UK)
- Warwick Business School (UK)
- Solvay Lifelong Learning ASBL (BE)
- Hult International Business School (Multicampus)
- Amsterdam Business School (NL)
Win a MasterClass annual membership
Join the QS Virtual Connect MBA event and be in with a chance of winning a MasterClass annual membership!
Don't miss out on talking with the world's leading business schools at this free event; register now! Limited spots are available.
Please include your CV or LinkedIn profile when registering. QS will match you with universities and schedule meetings of 25 minutes with their representatives so that you can find the most suitable programme for your needs.
Leave a comment