FIGHT FRAUD as C# .NET (Senior) Developer
Updated: 15 Jul 2019
Outline new and existing enterprise applications. (Re)design the software and keep improving with new technologies so that our customers are satisfied with our products.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You are part of the Development team and you are actively involved in the software that we are designing and building. You have coded and gave input in how FRISS can enhance the architecture of our products. You have applied quality improvement processes and improved the scalability of the FRISS platform. You took initiative during standups and you encouraged colleagues to get the best out of themselves and the team(s). What does this means on a daily day basis?
– Coding, reviewing and solving technical matters
– Participate with Stand-ups, sprint reviews and sharing knowledge internally
You and FRISS
What was the most complexed product that you coded in your life? Think about your role in this process and the influences of your team members. Was it a team effort? Was the product brand new or did you have to deal with legacy? In other words, how would you see yourself as a developer? Are you the one that likes to improve software in an innovative and functional way? Are you in for challenges like scalability, renew old coding and start new changes to improve? Are you a teamplayer who believes in working on an Agile way? Do you trust team members and like to share learnings? If this make you tick, than this is the team that you want to be part of.
- Proven track record as a .NET developer
- Big plus is experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Really really nice to have experience in Microservices, Azure, Core Docker, K8S, OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Good command of English, duh
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work and possibility to work 1-2 day(s) from home
- Yearly pro-days, monthly eat & meet and weekly bootcamps (to keep you vital!)
- Sharing and developing your skills with our Freaky Friday, and Super Mario Kart tournaments!
32-40 hours per week
At FRISS we fight fraud! We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. We need great people to build great products! We want a new colleague, do you match our requirements? Then don't hesitate to apply!