Inside Sales Representative | English C1
Updated: 19 Sep 2023
As an Inside Sales Representative you will develop and maintain relationships with existing clients (buyers & influencers). You will also organize cold calling campaigns and support the selling process and demand creation.
Other responsibilities include:
- following up on leads and opportunities
- collecting concepts and ideas from clients for new product developments
- Travelling <10% of your time in a year to the Nordics region (i.e., Norway and Sweden).
- Forecasting and sales funnel management to identify new sales opportunities
- assisting in the management of the claims resolution process
- making sure that the interaction of clients are coordinated between the following teams: Customer Care, Engineering and End User & Channel
- using the CRM tool to track sales activities in the correct market. For example, setting up accounts, contacts, and assigning responsibilities to the correct field salesperson.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities by making a map of clients for your allocated accounts
- English on at least C1 level. Any other European language is a plus
- Bachelor, HBO or master degree
- 3-5 years experience in customer support or inside sales. Experience in an electrical or technical market is preferred
- you posses the following skills: communicative, organised, and independent
- Also, you are energetic, motivated and a team player.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a friendly international team and to grow on a personal and professional level. The working atmosphere is fast-paced and informal.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Hybrid working (2 days from home, 3 days in the office) after the first month of training
- Travel allowance
- 13th month
- Interesting bonus scheme
- 27 holidays and 13 ATV days
NOTE: Salary depends on the candidate's experience.
Our client’s inventive solutions benefit customers around the world every day; keeping lights on, enabling data streaming and allowing trains to run on time. From heat trace cables to critical equipment enclosures to vapor-efficient fastening systems, the company empowers their clients to improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime. The products create value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers. The company is known for their strong innovation, quality and reliability standards.