Sales & Business Development Internship
Updated: 05 Apr 2019
TriGlobal is a marketing company operating in the (international) moving industry. Our team is formed by enthusiastic, ambitious and young employees. Over the past years, we've doubled our revenues every year.
During the last year, TriGlobal has launched a new moving platform called ‘Sirelo’ in 9 different countries. Our vision is to make this platform the ‘booking.com of the moving industry’. We are looking for 5 sales interns to help to sell the platform and the quote-requests we generate through it.
As a sales intern, you will be responsible for the growth of the country you’re going to be responsible for. Meaning you’d have to get new prospects on board, work on long term relationships, et cetera. Below you can find the most important sales activities:
- Cold-calling prospects
- Building relationships with active clients
- Participating in sales meetings and the development of new strategies
- Creating e-mail campaigns
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and going to conferences
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at TriGlobal, you will get responsibilities you’d normally only get as a full-time employee. All interns are part of the team and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that, you will be working in a really cool and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. But of course, we are also ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress. More information about our company can be found on: www.triglobal.org. Below you can find the normal offer we give to interns:
Hours per week: 40Salary: €500 (plus cover for travel expenses and possible bonus plan) a monthStarting date: Negotiable. Preferably around or after the summer
What we are looking for to fill the job
- You are native of one of the following countries: UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, Denmark, The Netherlands.
- You are a university student enrolled in a bachelor or master degree
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge/experience of/in Sales is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team.
How to apply for this wonderful job
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Then send your CV & cover letter by clicking the "Apply now" button below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!