Junior Account Executive DACH – SaaS FinTech
Updated: 05 Aug 2019
Do you want to start your career in SaaS, set up the German market and experience the thriving FinTech industry? Then keep on reading!
Your role as Junior Account Executive
As Junior Account Executive you will join an experienced company. Already more than 160.000 employees are using their software solution and they have enterprise clients as KLM all the way up to small-medium sized businesses.
The company is ready for its next phase and is expanding into Germany. You will get the challenge to set up the German market and to conquer.
You start with identifying and prioritizing your business strategy in direct corporation with the Country Director. Over time you will thoroughly understand your prospects/customers, adapt to it and create a successful proposition.
In the beginning, you will provide support to clients to understand the technical fundamentals of the application. The end goal is to become Sales Manager of Germany!
What do you bring as a Junior Account Executive?
- Outstanding phone presentation and communication skills (native German is a must)
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS segment
- Experience with Pipedrive, Salesforce or similar software is a plus
- A speaking voice that projects enthusiasm, professionalism, and confidence
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment
- Strong investigation and problem-solving skills, comfortable using web research and conducting telephone inquiries
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- Salary up to €45K + commissions
- The chance to be an entrepreneur and develop a new market
- Be a big part of setting up the sales structure
- A flexible and international work environment
- A beautiful and inspiring workplace that is home to many of Rotterdam’s startups
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a daily free lunch, drinks, and fresh fruits every day, table tennis, table football, etc.
- Monthly team activities and yearly ski trips
About the company
The company is a FinTech scale-up focussed on digitizing employee spend. Old fashioned expense reporting creates a serious mess for business travelers, finance managers, and accountants. By digitizing tedious and paper-based expense processes we help companies to focus on their core activities. The software solution is used by small and medium-sized companies to large international corporates such as KLM, EY, KPMG, Miele, Allianz, Lemonaid and many more.
Obviously, there is more to this opportunity, so do not hesitate to get in touch. To gather more information, call at +316 813 44 888!