Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics
Updated: 20 Aug 2021
As a Business Development Manager, you are familiar with the logistics market. At ease developing, acquiring and retaining new customers through both tenders , warm leads, cold prospecting, industry events and social selling. While developing your own customer portfolio, you also acquire a deep understanding of our clients problems and become a domain expert.
In this role you work very close with the Solution Design Engineers and Bid Managers in your team and of course with your colleagues in the business; like the Business Unit Director and members of the Operational Excellence Team.
You will be based at our HQ in Eindhoven and report directly to the Business Development Director.Responsibilities and duties:
- You actively approach potential customers
- You represent the company within various networks and looking to expand your customer portfolio
- Helping and guiding solution engineers in developing logistics solutions with new businesses
- Coordinating and communicating internally to come to an appropriate offer
- After the tender you will be responsible for the contract handling
- Master/Bachelor degree in e.g. Supply chain, Commercial economy or Business administration
- At least 5 years of sales/hunting experience preferably in Contract Logistics
- An extensive logistics network in the Dutch and/or Belgium market
- Self-starter with innovative and ambition
- Excellent communication skills in at least English
You will work in an informal and dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. We provide cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world`s most successful companies. Our work is important, competitive and satisfying. We're growing worldwide, and we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let`s talk. We'd like to invest in you.
- Attractive salary, very competitive bonus scheme, company car, laptop and smartphone
- Learning environment, on the job and by following training/courses
- Exposure to work in an international, dynamic Company
- Fun; you will be working with a great team of enthusiastic professionals and celebrate both team as personal successes
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
My client is a world renowned leader in the Logistics field. Employing close to 100,000 people, spread over 30 countries worldwide. A company not only focused on results but also on quality of service and solutions offered.