Online Sales Manager
Updated: 30 Jul 2020
Please note this is a home-based position working on a self-employed basis, with a monthly salary and annual bonus if targets achieved.
Fluency in Dutch & English is a necessity.
Our client, a worldwide market leader offers a full range of consumer electronics including televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners, small appliances, and cell phones, etc. They are currently active in more than 100 countries.
Due to continued growth our client is expanding into The Netherlands and looking for an experienced and dynamic online sales manager, who can build and grow their online business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the B2C online customers and businesses for both white and brown goods in The Netherlands market;
- Develop Amazon as the No.1 target customer and other top list B2C online customers and businesses;
- Daily orders, logistics, comments management and communications with the end users;
- Determine third party partners in B2C logistics and software etc.;
- Integrate company resource (product, logistic, marketing, etc.) to reach the sales target in online business areas in The Netherlands market;
- Product planning for online retailers in The Netherlands;
- Establish price strategy and daily communication for online retailers;
- Launch digital marketing campaigns to maximise online sales;
- OPSI management for online business;
- Experience of amazon or similar vendors and seller account operations;
- Marketplace solutions for online business.
Qualifications & experience:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or above skills and experience;
- At least five years online sales experience in B2C sectors within the Netherlands market;
- Proven track record of successful experience in consumer electronics / white goods products in online sales in Netherlands;
- Close contact with main online retailers (consumer electronic goods) in Netherlands;
- Understanding of amazon account and at least 2 years operation experience, familiar with the latest rules of Amazon;
- Experience in online marketplace solutions preferably in consumer electronics;
- Experience in online product planning and digital marketing;
- Experience in price management among different online retailers;
- Team player;
- Fluent Dutch speaker and fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Working experience in Amazon.nl, Bol.com, Coolblue or similar market leaders;
- Working experience in the consumer electronics sectors.
For more information please email Hannah Bricklebank with CV and motivation at Madison Parker International – email@example.com