Training & Talent Manager - Global provider of innovative hearing care solutions
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
As the Training & Talent Manager you will be:
- Responsible for talent pipeline management and program with corresponding Training and Coaching program development and implementation
- Manages the development and implementation of activities, initiatives and programs in talent management and ensures alignment with benchmarks and competitive practice
- Works with senior management to identify and understand business requirements for talent management and contributes to the strategy in the area of expertise
- Designs and establishes appropriate evaluation mechanisms to measure the effectiveness of activities and initiatives in talent management
- Ensures that the training program is implemented in its full and standardized set-up and embeds the knowledge and principles of the program with the local counterpart
- Builds and maintains a strategic network internally and externally, and negotiates and deals with external service providers, maintaining a productive working relationship
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Training & Talent Manager who is comfortable in a stand-alone role.
The successful candidate has experience in:
- Talent management and/or talent acquisition
- Corporate learning
- Leadership development
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Talent Management or related role
Are you well organized, structured, able to handle multiple projects at the same time and flexible? Apply below!
On offer for you is a great place to work with career progression.
An attractive salary package.
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa, Switzerland, is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions. The group operates through its core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova. We reach our consumers through multiple channels; this diversity lets them benefit from our broad range of solutions - hearing aids, cochlear implants, wireless communication products, eSolutions, and professional audiological care - in the way that best suits their individual needs.
Founded in 1947, the Group has a workforce of over 14,000 dedicated employees and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in the financial year 2020/21 as well as a net profit of CHF 585 million. Across all businesses, and by supporting the Hear the World Foundation, Sonova pursues its vision of a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and therefore lives a life without limitations.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies.
The Sonova Group has a new global store concept, World of Hearing. With this pioneering store concept in the field of hearing solutions, the Sonova Group is setting new standards in the industry. The focus is on interactive experiences, latest product innovations and services for complex hearing problems such as tinnitus.
Sonova has the ambition to roll out 200 flagship stores across the globe in the upcoming 3 years. In order to support this exciting ambition, we are exclusively collaborating with Sonova to set-up their new "World of Hearing" team. Therefore, we are looking for a Training & Talent Manager