Customer Service Representative
Updated: 18 Sep 2023
What do you do on a daily basis?
· Be the first line of response to clients, sellers, and buyers
· Respond to clients and customers via phone and email
· Address questions and resolve issues
· Coordinate dispute process and update data in CRM program
· Resolve and escalate issues
· Serve as an ambassador for the company
Who are you?
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, German is a plus
- Communicative, open, helpful, and engaging with customers
- Analytical problem-solver
- Adaptable to both internal and external change
- Skilled communicator, both written and spoken
- Experience in a CRM program
- Skilled in Outlook, Word, and Excel
What does the company offer?
· Hybrid working after training period is completed
· Paid pension
· Casual work environment
· Full public transport reimbursement (23 cents per km with car)
· Collective and annual bonus plan
· Leave and disability coverage
Our client is a leading payment and invoicing company for the business to business market. They are known globally for their services in manufacturing, retail, and transportation.