Customer Service Representative | German
Updated: 07 Sep 2023
The company is now looking for a new addition to their team of 15. It is an international team with 8 nationalities in which English is the main language.
In this position you will handle the order process from A to Z. That will involve taking on the order, processing it in the system, arranging logistics, keeping your client informed, handling all documentation and invoicing, and eventually taking care of the after sales.
More specific responsibilities are:
- Accurately input of all received orders and handling the necessary export documentation
- Organize shipments in collaboration with the warehouse team, and oversee shipping agents to address any logistical bottle-necks;
- Act as a communication bridge between customers and various internal departments, such as orders, production, inventory, and shipping, addressing concerns like overdue orders and invoicing.
It is important that you are a person who is open to learn and taking on new things. Being pro-active, trying to be a part of the team and having an open attitude are valued within this team. Having an accurate, precise and structured way of working comes in very handy in this job as numbers, e.g. exact quantities, do matter.
Next to that you will need to have:
- Experience in a customer service, order management and/or logistics related role;
- Knowledge of Incoterms and Payments terms would be highly beneficial;
- Business fluency in English;
- An additional language, especially German would be highly preferred (many clients are based in Germany);
- If you are a German speaker and have junior experience but would like to learn, you are invited to apply for this position.
- Salary between €2.500 and €3.250 depending on the level of relevant work experience; there might be some flexibility at the upper end of the salary scale if a candidate brings the majority of requirements to the table;
- 38,75 hours per week; working 32 hours is negotiable (but spread out over 5 days);
- Flexible starting time in the morning (between 8:00 and 9:00 o'clock);
- 25 holiday days;
- 13th month salary;
- €0,21/km travel allowance;
Our client produces and sells silicone products to a wide range of industries. Having plants all over the world the company is active on a global scale. From their distribution center in the Rotterdam area they sell and deliver goods to customers globally.