Sales Support | German
Updated: 31 May 2021
As a Sales Support, you will be the first point of contact for their (B2B) customers. You will inform customers about their range, inventory positions, prices and conditions for delivery. You will also monitor the customers' orders, take care of all administrative tasks within the department and provide outstanding support to the Account Managers.
- A minimum of a HBO or MBO+ educational level
- Experience in Sales Support (B2B environment)
- C2 level of German and English
- Great knowledge of Word, Excel, administrative processes, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Own transport due to the poor accessibility by public transport
Salary Benefits:Our client offers an excellent package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
About the company:The company is an international known market leader in interior and creating the perfect atmosphere inside and outside your house. Creativity, innovation, quality and reliability is what our client is focusing on. Working at this company means working for a colorful, dynamic and international company. Their clients are big international players in the market and to provide the best B2B service, they are looking for the next talent to add great value to their Sales team.