Receptionist and Back Office Admin | English
Updated: 17 Jun 2021
Administration / Secretarial
These will be your daily challenges as an Receptionist and Back Office Admin:
- You are the first smiley face that the visitors of the office see when they walk in
- You pick up the phone and transfer phone calls (or emails) to your colleagues
- You assist the Sales team by making sure sure that the documents are correctly drafted
- Uploading documents and the company database
- Create labels for the products who are being shipped
- Contact customers occasionally, for example if they want to return a product
- Be in contact with dispatchers to arrange pick-ups and collect delivery proofs.
Requirements:Here's the identikit of the next Back Office Administrator:
- Excellent level of English. It is necessary that you also speak a lower-intermediate (A2-B1) level of Dutch to pick up the phone and transfer the call.
- You have a bachelor's degree or comparable education
- You are a real Admin-hero: you are enthusiastic about administrative tasks and have an eye for details
- You are friendly and open, and know how to make people feel at ease from the first conversation they have with you
- You live on a commutable distance from Nijmegen
- You are available to work 40 hours a week
About the company:Our client is an independent IT hardware and services reseller headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. They buy and sell IT equipment and IT services and operate in more than 80 countries. If you are looking for a challenging yet fun environment with opportunities to continuously learn and improve,you are in the right place.