Outside Sales Representative - German
Updated: 26 Feb 2020
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Visit customers (distributors/partners/end-users) and potential customers throughout Europe and report back to the office.
- Provide the customers with necessary services (Technical support, Quotations, follow-up, after-sales etc).
- Prepare and attend trade-shows together with other team members.
- German level must be at least on C2 level
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of other European language is a plus.
- B to B sales experience in the Industrial Automation area, preferably in Linear motion.
- Affinity with technical/engineering subjects.
- In possession of driver’s license and willing to travel.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, flexible, responsible, eager, team player, willing to learn
- Have a hands-on approach to do whatever is necessary to achieve our goals.
- You have lived and worked in Germany or other German speaking countries.
- The start date will be ASAP
- The salary is EUR 3000,-- per month gross, based on full time.
- (For the candidate with relevant experience and depending on the education, the salary indication is negotiable to a certain extent, max. EUR 3400,-- per month gross)
- This is a long term position.
- Candidates who live abroad will not be considered.
- Preferably our client is looking for someone who lives in Amsterdam (or area of Amsterdam)
About the company:Our client is an international client, focusing in mechanical components. The office has approx. 10-15 employees, different nationalities.