Dutch speaking Account Manager
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Our client, an innovator in working tools and passionate about tool design, is looking for a Dutch speaking external Account Manager to join their multilingual team. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding their customer base and managing existing accounts and relationships. Our client leads a successful family business with an open company culture and is expanding in Europe. Here you will get the chance to take on responsibility and become a part of an outstanding team!
Your responsibility will include:
- You are responsible for expanding and maintaining our clients customer base
- You will be responsible for the cost-benefit analysis of their customers in order to deliver the best possible service
- You convey the clients brand and strategy to the customers and ensure that their brand awareness grows through your technical and business know-how
- You work closely with the sales department (customer service) in Germany and provide support at international trade fairs and demo days
You have a passion for sales and successful professional experience, preferably a great affinity with technical products. You are a fluent in Dutch and English and having fun expanding your German knowledge with your colleagues. You used to spend a large part of your working time out in the field and you do not shy away from administrative tasks. You are open minded, stress resistant, able to work independently (fully remote) and live in the Midwest area. Then this role might be for you!
- Dutch (C2-level written and spoken), English (Fluent C1-level or higher), German is a plus (B2-level) or open to learn German
- A successfully completed commercial or technical education or comparable thinking level
- 2-10 years of previous experience in Business Development, Account Management, Regional Sales Manager preferably with B2B experience
- A born salesperson able to analyse markets, work efficiently, systematically and purposefully and to keep an eye on the objectives to be achieved
- You have a driver's license B and are willing and able to visit clients frequently
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to David.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.