Key Account Manager | German C1
Updated: 12 Sep 2023
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for building and expanding the existing customer base throughout Germany.
- In coordination with the Business Unit Manager, you will develop customer-specific annual goals, strategies, and action plans.
- You will independently support important active and prospective trade centers. Performing a continuous analysis and evaluation of the market, customers, and competition is also part of your daily business.
- You will leverage expertise from various departments to find solutions that delight our customers and help you achieve your sales targets.
- You will provide information and advice to customers about new developments and products.
- Participation in trade fairs is expected.
- Forecasting volume is something you are accustomed to, and you work smoothly with your colleagues to achieve it.
- Commercial education, work experience, and a mindset at the university level or equivalent.
- Reliability, accountability, and a hands-on mentality are natural to you.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in active FMCG account management and customer contact.
- Building and establishing customer relationships, based on trust, quality, and competence, come naturally to you.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, advising, and convincing.
- Independent, proactive, and motivated personality.
- You also enjoy intense acquisition of new customers as well as expanding existing customer relationships.
- You work independently and goal-oriented.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of working time in the sales territory.
- Home office options are available, but visiting the headquarters in the Netherlands at least every two weeks is required.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- A great international company where you can be yourself.
- Company car
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Large number of vacation days
- Lots of delicious food!
Our client is active in the food industry and helps out big retailers to keep their stock levels on point, but also the smaller specialized retailers. An international organization where you will have contact with people from all over the world.