Updated: 18 Sep 2023
As the company is growing fast, they are in need of a person that will take over the IT related tasks within the company.
In this role of Application Manager you will be in charge of handling IT Project Management that involves software and hardware related tasks. The position will be as followed:
80% of time you will be in charge of Software related projects
- The company is currently working on the development of software such as SAP Business 1 and business intelligence tools like Click Sense, by working with external parties. Your task will be to support, guide and coordinate the development process, being the point of contact between all stakeholders (internal & external parties).
- You will be in charge of keeping track of what specific applications are needed to improve business operations, and then supervise the installation, upgrading and daily maintenance of software applications used by the organization.
- You will be providing technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems.
- You will be handling the Database Management for the company, by doing Data Analysis and updating Data.
20% of time you will be in charge of Hardware related projects
- Installation of laptop and docking stations for new employees.
- Organizing new hardware tools.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role (Application Manager/Software Developer/IT Project Management)
- English language skills at C1/C2 level is a must
- Arabic language skills at C2 level is a plus. (For candidates that are in need of sponsorship, Arabic at a C2 level is a must)
- Strong communication skills, as you will be in contact with many different stakeholders internally and externally at different levels of the organization.
- Creative and critical mindset.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with Project management principles.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- A 1 year of 7 month contract, followed by another temporary contract, which will be followed by a permanent contract
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance
- A laptop and phone
- Travel cost allowance of €0,21 per kilometer
- Bonus based on performance
- Sponsorship for candidates outside EU (and relocation package)
Our client is an importer of Arabic and Mediterranean products, located in Katwijk (Noord-Brabant). They sell their products b2b in Europe. They are also an exclusive supplier of many famous brands. Our client is rapidly growing and expending their business. Their office is an international environment, which includes a melting pot of many different nationalities.