Sales Development Representative DACH | German
Updated: 19 Oct 2021
- Report directly to the Major of the Sales Development Team who is based in NL.
- Contacting cold/warm leads via calling, email campaigns, etc.
- Analyse accounts for outbound/inbound prospecting.
- Have conversations with new and existing contacts about budget,company needs,contact person(s) and then pass the information for the Digital Executive.
- Work closely with the marketing department.
- Responsible for the first step in the sales process.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and webinars.
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Passion or interest in Sales or IT.
- You have a commercial mindset, goal oriented, quick learner and self motivated.
- You feel comfortable with speaking to people.
- You enjoy challenges and enjoy coming up with improvements for the company process and culture.
- Ability to work from home temporarily until further notice (necessary working equipment will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills (written,oral,email,telephone,and presentation).
- Prior Sales and B2B Customer Management experience is a plus.
This is a full time position for long term with a direct permanent contract at the company.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 60-65K OTE (including holiday allowance)
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Due to Covid you will start working from home however you will have the possibility to work from the office based on your location. Home office equipment will be provided.
- 27 holiday days.
- The company offers a relocation package for candidates that are living abroad.
- You must be living in the Netherlands,Germany or Austria.
Our client is an international software company which sells develops & products to businesses. Their office is located to Hoofddorp walking distance from the station. The company is rapidly growing with a team of international, dynamic and driven people.